Friday 25 September 2015

Unplannable Blogging

Recently, waiting for a book to arrive by post has meant that I posted much more about Poul Anderson's Time Patrol than expected.

Recently also, a blog reader sent me a copy of the imaged book which, in one chapter, considers possible responses to the end of the universe, which made me look up the two responses by Poul Anderson's AI in his Harvest of Stars future history, which in turn led to three posts about future histories and thus to this post about the unplannability of blogging.

Tomorrow, or rather today since it is nearly 1.00 AM, I will drive family members to a nearby town so might do far less blogging. And, unless Under The Yoke arrives soon, I might be temporarily at a loss as to what to blog about.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

Good! I'm glad the Consolmagno/Mueller book was so interesting and inspired so many further thoughts and comments by you.

Sean