Friday 17 June 2016

"Up In The Broad Fields Of The Sky"

For the title of this post, see here.

Obsessed though I am with Poul Anderson, I may be starting to overload.

Agenda:

continue to reread and post about Poul Anderson's heroic fantasies and historical fantasies (posts should continue to appear here);

reread A Fatal Inversion by Barbara Vine (posts could conceivably appear on Personal And Literary Reflections);

read Zero, Volume I of an sf series by one of our Lancastrian writers, JS Collyer (posts should appear on Science Fiction);

continue to watch old Superman films (posts might appear on http://comicsappreciation.blogspot.co.uk/

Jex (JS Collyer) sold me a copy of Zero while cooking in her kitchen. Right now, I am cooking and don't know what to read next.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I would like to suggest reading as well some others of S.M. Stirling's books, such as DIES THE FIRE or "The General" books (co authored with David Drake). The use those authors made of a sentient, self aware computer in "The General" series may also interest you.

Sean