Wednesday 14 December 2016

Continuous Creation II

See A Master Of Physics And Politics and The Nursery Of Time.

Although Fred Hoyle's continuous creation of single atoms in space was never accepted, current theory does refer to continuous creation and mutual annihilation of particle-antiparticle pairs. Further, it seems that this process could have preceded the creation of our present universe.

Blish's Hevians detect creation and annihilation in intergalactic space and I think that they did this before such creation and annihilation came to be regarded as the normal state of space, as described by Anderson, but please correct me if I have got this wrong.

The above-linked posts cover continuous creation in works by Anderson and Blish and also summarize the matter as far as I want to go into it at present.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I admit to being baffled by such strange ideas as the continuous creation and destruction of particles/antiparticles. But that only the limitations of my knowledge of science and cosmology.

Sean