Thursday 9 November 2017

Meanwhile, Elsewhere

The previous post focused on what happened to van Rijn, Falkayn and Coya between the end of "Lodestar" and the beginning of Mirkheim, Chapter I. However (see Mirkheim, Prologue), we are additionally informed about intermediate events on:

Hermes
Babur
Valya
a Baburite moon

- and also about the independent discovery of Mirkheim.

My mind keeps being blown by the sheer mass of details in the Technic History. I had forgotten about Valya and Ayisha until I started to compile these lists and to make links to earlier posts.

1 comment:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Kaor, Paul!

I recall how you had a similar reaction to my guest article "The Imperial Gardener." You had not hitherto given much thought at all to Josip III till I managed to collect and comment on some of those "details."

Sean